[CentOS] Help integrating CentOS 6 with existing network login infrastructure

Fri Aug 26 13:18:48 UTC 2011
Steven Crothers <steven.crothers at gmail.com>

Are they logging in locally or via SSH?

If they are logging in via SSH you can probably increase the verbosity of
that and SSH usually has some pretty great messages.