[CentOS] Apache warns Web server admins of DoS attack tool

Fri Aug 26 19:31:50 UTC 2011
Always Learning <centos at u61.u22.net>

On Fri, 2011-08-26 at 15:25 -0400, John Hinton wrote:

> On 8/26/2011 3:02 PM, Always Learning wrote:
> >> Oh, and php *certainly* requires configuration.
> > Can't remember what I changed in /etc if I changed it.
> It should be there in your documentation... ;) LOL!!! Me? My
> documentation is in my head... 'burned' into my brain, from following
> upstream's suggestions for the last 15 or more years. And yes that
> 'upstream book' has been revised over those years, but not everything.

With so much valuable information in your head, don't let Mark take you
out to lunch in case you get food poisoning, run-over or mugged by a
group of old pensioners ;-)

I only wish I have come to Linux years ago. It is so refreshingly nice.
Everything a real operating system should be and reminiscent of the once
great Mainframes.

Paul.