[CentOS] Apache warns Web server admins of DoS attack tool

Fri Aug 26 21:19:04 UTC 2011

Always Learning wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-08-26 at 16:12 -0400, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>
>> Right. And you have a 100% confidence level that it will a) *always* be
>> up to date, b) available, and c) actually readable....
>
> I've always been praised for my good documentation.
>
>> <http://24.5-cent.us/http://24.5-cent.us/egoless_documentation.doc>
> 	404 Error File Not Found
> http://24.5-cent.us/egoless_documentation.doc - was that an IQ test ?

Sorry, typing too fast, had to go do actual work. <g>
<snip>
>> Oh, no, it used to be worse - I'd have to edit the sucker down in, where
>> was it, /usr/lib/php, or /usr/local/lib/php?
>
> Not there on Centos 5.6 and /usr/local is empty.

php used to get installed in one of those, back in RHEL 3. Of course,
where I was, we had to actually *build* the damn thing, since out of the
box didn't support encryption.

        mark