[CentOS] Apache warns Web server admins of DoS attack tool

Sun Aug 28 13:50:30 UTC 2011
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 6:01 AM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> On 08/26/2011 09:01 AM, Rudi Ahlers wrote:
>> The CentOS forum is pretty useless IMO
>
> The CentOS Forums are a very very good resource for many people and the
> people spending time managing and posting there are doing a very good
> job. I'm guessing you were unable to get value from the forums since
> your expectations and forums deliverables dont match. That's fine, but
> it does not imply that the entire forums are 'useless'.

Just to second KB's view ... Anyone who thinks the CentOS Forums are
not a valuable source as one of the help venues CentOS offers is
encouraged to try and make it better instead of expressing his/her
opinion as 'useless'. Why this is important?  Google knows:

http://blog.toracat.org/2010/05/search-is-on-an-update/

Also ... if you value what ELRepo provides, you'd like to know that
the ELRepo Project would not have been born without the Forums:

http://blog.toracat.org/2009/06/elrepo-project/

Akemi -- done with enough adv of own blogs :-D