[CentOS] 6.0 Media problems

Mon Aug 29 11:43:17 UTC 2011
Always Learning <centos at u61.u22.net>

On Mon, 2011-08-29 at 06:12 -0400, ken wrote:

> I hope we're not going to start rationalizing the presence of linux
> bugs on the basis of Microsoft's record of failures.

Bugs, or "programme difficulties", are inevitable.

M$ success is promoting the standardisation of exchange of computer data
and promoting the wider acceptance of computers at home by people not
computer-knowledgeable. Despite that the future is open-source with the
option of paid-support.

How long before M$ gives away Windoze and charges for updates (bug
rectifications), anti-virus measures and 'hand-holding' support ?

* For $10 a month free technical support and advice 9 am to 5 pm;

* $20 a month for evenings up to 10 pm;

* $30 a month for 24 hours a day Mondays to Friday; and

* for complete peace of mind $40 a month for 24 hours service
  7 days a week.

* Tired of waiting for a technical support person to answer
  the phone ?  Join our priority club for a speedy answer
  - only $99 a month !

A lot of gratitude and praise is due to many unknown people who made
contributions large and small to the very significant, but inadequately
publicised, computer revolution of which Centos is a proud and worthy
participant.

--
With best regards,

Paul.