[CentOS] Update to CentOS 6.0 without CD/DVD reader

Mon Aug 29 14:51:19 UTC 2011
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 5:47 AM, Timothy Murphy <gayleard at eircom.net> wrote:

>> Or, boot the Netinstall image and do an NFS intall from your local copy.
>
> Thanks for the suggestion.
> Unfortunately I don't have a second desktop on my local LAN.
> Will Netinstall allow me to use a partition on the same box
> that it is running on?

I think there is a way to do that, but haven't you had enough trouble
yet that you see the wisdom in having a backup system or at least a
removable/external drive that you can use for backups and installs?

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com