[CentOS] Installation on a Macbook Pro with nVidia MCP89 SATA controller

Wed Dec 28 11:37:50 UTC 2011
B.J. McClure <keepertoad at bellsouth.net>

On Wed, 2011-12-28 at 04:40 +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 12/27/2011 01:10 PM, B.J. McClure wrote:
> > I tried CentOS 6.0 and 6.1 on Mac-Air with SSD.  Installer could not
> > find SSD and Google did not help.  FWIW, Ubuntu installed fine.  If you
>
> I've seen a couple of MacbookAir's now running CentOS-6, do you need to
> set some mode (bootcamp like ?)
>
> - KB

Could be.  Just downloaded 6.2 Live DVD and will have a serious go at it
after New Years.  Short handed at the moment.

Thanks for the suggestion and thanks to the entire team for a great job.
As one of the mostly silent majority, we do appreciate what you guys
contribute to us.

Happy New Year.

B.J.

CentOS release 6.2 (Final)