[CentOS] Upstream 6.2

Lamar Owen

lowen at pari.edu
Tue Dec 6 15:08:36 UTC 2011

As much as I hate to be the bearer of news, I saw over 400 updates this morning on my upstream 6.1 box.... checking the upstream website, yeah, EL6.2 is out, at least for updates.  I didn't see ISO's in my subscribed channel yet, though.

I figured someone would notice soon enough.

So before anyone goes into flame mode, think about the difficulties that have faced the CentOS developers in the past, and please refrain from asking the age-old question 'are we there yet?'  (I have five children, between the ages of 17 and 4; that saying is just a smack old by now for me.....)