[CentOS] Mark Killingback is out of the office.

mark at pacificgroup.co.uk

Thu Dec 8 10:01:56 UTC 2011

I will be out of the office starting  08/12/2011 and will not return until
14/12/2011.

If you require urgent assistance please contact 01603 630684.
Tel: 01603 630684
Fax: 01603 617930

This email is subject to our email disclaimer

Pacific Limited
Registered in England and Wales No. 02374293
Registered Office: 1st Floor, Woburn House, 84 St Benedicts Street, Norwich, Norfolk, England,
NR2 4AB

Pacific (Norwich) Limited
Registered in England and Wales No. 02208246