[CentOS] When will 6.2 be released.

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Sat Dec 10 13:02:01 UTC 2011

Vreme: 12/10/2011 02:01 AM, Johnny Hughes piše:
> Let's go ahead and get this flame thread started now to save time.
>
> The CentOS team sucks ... it took XXXX days to do 6.1 ... it is going to
> take twice as long to get 6.2
>
> My mom said CentOS blows.
>
> kbsingh is ugly.
>
> hughesjr is old and fat.
>
> OK ... that should do.

It made me laugh too. Although it does ring a bell.

My suggestion would be to, at least for the first part, count the number
of packages and once a week or two release percentage of built packages.
that would give the "feel of progress" to all concerned. And since most
likely the large number of packages will build in first several build
attempts, progress would be visible to anyone.

And I do know complicated packages are lest for last and prognoses can
not be made for those.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)