[CentOS] is centos bugzilla borked?

fred smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Mon Dec 26 02:44:51 UTC 2011

On Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 05:57:06PM -0800, John R Pierce wrote:
> On 12/25/11 5:46 PM, fred smith wrote:
> > well, for example, it's currently stuck trying to get to:
> > http://bugs.centos.org/bug_report_page.php
> > and it never actually gets there.
> >
> > I've tried firefox&  chromium. gonna walk down the hall in a minute
> > and try my wife's windoze box.
>
> worked fine in Chrome on Windows here.   that URL redirected to
> http://bugs.centos.org/login_select_proj_page.php?ref=bug_report_page.php

hmm. something hosed in my (new) router?

so, I VPN'd into my office, where I"m attempting to enter the bug report
from windoze (yuck). I've gotten logged in without problem, and have entered
the details. when I click "submit" it keeps telling me "application error 401"
which sounds like a http error to me. it doesn't show me anything wrong when I
backspace to the previous screen, either. tried with both firefox and IE.

I'm beginning to feel as if I'm destined to not get this report entered. :(

Fred

 .----    Fred Smith   /
 /    /  /   /__) /  /  /__) .+'           Home: fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us