[CentOS] Ad integration with centos 6

dnk d.k.emaillists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 18:10:52 UTC 2011

Hi Alain,

I had tried that tutorial, and had issues with that one as well. I
obviously was missing something when I tried it.

I actually got my machine in AD using likewise open. It works quite well,
with minimal config.

I appreciate the pointers though!

http://www.ohjeah.net/2011/06/09/linux-ssh-pam-ldap-sssd-2008-r2-ad-deployment/