[CentOS] System Time - UTC and Local Time

Thu Dec 1 21:29:14 UTC 2011
Johan Martinez <jmartiee at gmail.com>

Thanks for the explanation Johnny.  I checked on 'System Clock uses
UTC' option and on the next screen I set timezone to CST. I don't remember
what exactly I did there.

I changed /etc/sysconfig/clock as you mentioned and then also changed the
currently set datetime using date command. Then I installed ntp to manage
system time. And it's working as fine now.

jM