[CentOS] 6.1 .iso size?

Tue Dec 6 15:55:08 UTC 2011
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>

Vreme: 12/06/2011 03:58 PM, Lamar Owen piše:
> On Monday, December 05, 2011 06:58:53 PM Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
>> I plan on releasing unofficial CentOS Desktop oriented LiveDVD with all
>> the goodies like newest Firefox and ElRepo kernel modules for NIC's and
>> wireless, and "upgrade" repository with missing or newer packages of
>> Desktop applications in next week or two. I am sure I can produce
>> unofficial LiveDVD with non-PAE kernel and so can others.
>
> This sounds like a winner, Ljubomir.  I'm assuming you'll announce it here, correct?

Yes, I will. I asked KB about using "CentDOS" name, and what would be
necessary for CentOS project endorsement. When I get an answer from them
I will proceed.

Repository is already on-line for quite some time, I filled it will all
the packages I wanted/needed, and I used it already for several C6 PC's.

I already started slowly adding packages to the LiveDVD cfg file few
days ago.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)