[CentOS] 6.1 .iso size?

Wed Dec 7 10:50:32 UTC 2011
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <office at plnet.rs>

Vreme: 12/07/2011 10:40 AM, Akemi Yagi piše:
> On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 1:08 AM, John Hodrien<J.H.Hodrien at leeds.ac.uk>  wrote:

>>> This is good; thanks for the pointer.  Getting the install media built might
>>> be the only issue.
>>
>> I've been running 6.0 on my 1.1GHz Pentium M non-PAE laptop.  I basically did
>> an install using anaconda to install to a directory from within C5, and then
>> installed a non-PAE kernel (kernel-2.6.32-71.7.1.el6.nonpae.i686), grubbed it
>> up and that works nicely.  As a one off that was easier than worrying about
>> respinning the install media.  It'll be documented on list exactly what I did,
>> I installed that kernel 21st August 2011, so presumably I mailed about it
>> shortly afterwards.
>
> Found it here:
>
> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2011-August/116804.html

Akemi, there is src.rpm also:
http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/lkundrak/kernel-nonpae/epel-6/SRPMS/kernel-2.6.32-71.7.1.el6.nonpae.src.rpm

How complicated and time consuming would it be to use it's spec file to
build .nonpae.centosplus kernel for all published kernels?

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...