[CentOS] Horde mailboxes with Virtualmin and CentOS 6

Fri Dec 9 21:09:29 UTC 2011
Craig White <craig.white at ttiltd.com>

On Dec 9, 2011, at 12:27 PM, Weplica wrote:

> I'm sorry if it is off-topic, maybe not.
>
> I have CentOS 6, webmin/virtualmin panel and I just install Horde 3/imp 4.
>
> In my virtualmin panel I have many email configured, but when I acces
> Horde and I try to login with email/password or user/password, Horde
> tell me login or password not good.
>
> What I have to do to synchronize Horde and virtualmin mailbox?
----
totally off-topic / has nothing to do with CentOS itself

Horde will use whatever is configured (IMAP?)

Virtualmin will use whatever is configured (IMAP? Localmail store?)

Figure out where/how you serve e-mail and then configure Horde accordingly.

Craig