[CentOS] forcing yum to download but not install

Mon Dec 19 18:04:08 UTC 2011
cliff here <c4ifford at gmail.com>

I would highly advise against trying to time a CTRL-C in  a specific amount
of time. Not sure why you would even try and do that when, that's the exact
purpose of the yum-download only which is easier to install and run then
wait for a whole update to complete and try and manually kill the job.
Sorry but that idea is just bad.