[CentOS] yum update for CentOS 6.2

Tue Dec 20 20:46:58 UTC 2011
Ashley M. Kirchner <ashley at pcraft.com>

On 12/20/2011 12:57 PM, Luigi Rosa wrote:

> Don't know if it is a mirror synch issue or what else.
>
> Given a CentOS 6.1, if I give the commands:
>
> # yum clean all
> # yum update
>

> I get this output
>
> Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, refresh-packagekit
>   * base: it.centos.contactlab.it
>   * centosplus: mirror.crazynetwork.it
>   * extras: mirror.crazynetwork.it
>   * rpmforge: ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de
>   * updates: mirror.crazynetwork.it
> http://it.centos.contactlab.it/6.2/os/i386/repodata/48da39a2e80a927a88946a36c63414964312e64f85c7b32c3ce553d2969f46d6-primary.sqlite.bz2:
> [Errno 14] PYCURL ERROR 22 - "The requested URL returned error: 404"
> Trying other mirror.

     I can also verify this error/problem/issue.  I had *just* installed
a fresh system yesterday with 6.1 (which I downloaded the day before as
the latest) and as of this morning I can not install any packages, and
after running a 'yum clean all', everything else causes the same errors
as the user above.