[CentOS] semanage

Wed Dec 21 15:53:36 UTC 2011

Patrick,

Patrick Hurrelmann wrote:
> On 21.12.2011 16:05, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>>    Should semanage be part of the policycoreutils package? At least in
>> 6.x, it's not.
>
> I also stumbled accross this, as spacewalk and koan needed semanage.
> semange is included in package policycoreutils-python. Hope this helps.

Thanks, installed, and found it. I needed it only because I was trying to
resolve an error

sshd[14951]: pam_selinux(sshd:session): Security context
unconfined_u:system_r:abrt_helper_t:s0-s0:c0.c1023 is not allowed for
unconfined_u:system_r:abrt_helper_t:s0-s0:c0.c1023

And in googling, I found a suggestion of things to check and/or reinstall
that called for it, which was what brought up the question.

      mark