[CentOS] Ad integration with centos 6

Thu Dec 29 05:43:14 UTC 2011
dnk <d.k.emaillists at gmail.com>

On Wednesday, December 28, 2011, James A. Peltier <jpeltier at sfu.ca> wrote:
> [...]
continues to do to make things work.  We had a great deal of problems with
LWO.  It was a cinch to set up but debugging it quickly became tedious
because troubleshooting a system we didn't understand how all the pieces
fit together was met with, well, pain.  Quite often it was easier to just
re-install the node then try to troubleshoot why something wasn't working.
 At least, that's my experience.