[CentOS] RHEV guest tools

Thu Dec 29 10:25:38 UTC 2011
Simon Grinberg <simon at redhat.com>

----- Original Message -----

You are using RHEV2.2 right?
There are no such tools for this version.

RHEV3.0 has RHEL guest agent for both RHEL5 guests and RHEL6 guest, the sources should be open in ovirt.org in the near future
http://www.ovirt.org/project/subprojects/
If you use CentOS as the guest then you'll have to compile it yourself :)