[CentOS] Centos 6.X compatible to ORACLE DB verssion????

Thu Dec 29 22:52:06 UTC 2011
Hakan Koseoglu <hakan at koseoglu.org>

On 29 December 2011 19:31,  <m.roth at 5-cent.us> wrote:
> As I said, there are many, many more RHEL installations, and most of them
> will want to go to RHEL6 within the coming year. And, of course, some of
> those installations are LARGE$$$$$$$ customers of Oracle (for example, I
> have personal knowledge that AT&T uses RHEL extensively). When they lean,
> Oracle will fall all over themselves, if only to make more money.
I suspect we will see RHEL/OEL6 officially supported when they decide
to release Oracle 12, since they have already released the new grid
manager (12c for cloud, unfortunately not for Cthulhu, now that'd be
really awesome!)...

OEM 12c is certified for RHEL/OEL 6.1. It looks like 11g will not be
ever certified.

If anyone knows when DB 12c is expected...