[CentOS] Need help in writing a shell/bash script

Fri Dec 30 17:10:51 UTC 2011
夜神 岩男 <supergiantpotato at yahoo.co.jp>

On 12/31/2011 01:56 AM, Craig White wrote:

> On Dec 30, 2011, at 9:52 AM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>
>> Craig White wrote:
>>> looked like English to me...

>>    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  doesn't look like English, or ASCII, to me.
>>
>> <MVNCH>
>>
>>         mark
> ----
> let me see if I get this straight... you are objecting to him using his real name?
>
> Craig

Its ok, I'm totally about to change my private email address header for
one guy on one mailing list. And anyway, shame on me for trying to help
someone on a list with a quick script. What was I thinking!