[CentOS] Configuring a cluster

Johnny H ukfriend22 at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 8 15:52:27 UTC 2011

Dear all,
Thank you very much for your answers; am a little overwhelmed as I did
not expect so many so fast. I will take a look at your suggestions and
sites.

The cluster is medium performance for something called bioinformatics;
we are looking at next generation sequence data.

I know it had Centos installed and was using Torque/PBS for running
cluster jobs. This was set up by a company and we want to install
fresh.

If I get anywhere without a sys admin, I will post (maybe another question).

Cheers,