[CentOS] CentOS 64 bit php 5.2 huge problem

Peter Ivanov boksiora at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 21:47:39 UTC 2011

Hi Alex,

thnaks for the reply.

here is my output

[root at host ~]# yum provides */libmysqlclient.so.15
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
  * 5jpackage-generic: jpackage.netmindz.net
  * addons: mirror.science.uottawa.ca
  * base: centos.mirror.iweb.ca
  * extras: centos.mirror.iweb.ca
  * jpackage-generic: jpackage.netmindz.net
  * updates: centos.mirror.iweb.ca
Reducing CentOS-5 Testing to included packages only
Finished
5jpackage-generic/filelists_db
| 2.7 MB     00:01
addons/filelists
|  197 B     00:00
base/filelists_db
| 4.0 MB     00:00
c5-testing/filelists_db
| 3.2 MB     00:01
extras/filelists_db
| 225 kB     00:00
jpackage-generic/filelists_db
| 1.8 MB     00:01
updates/filelists_db
| 3.9 MB     00:00
virtualmin/filelists
|  97 kB     00:01
virtualmin-universal/filelists
| 887 kB     00:01
mysql-5.0.77-4.el5_4.2.x86_64 : MySQL client programs and shared libraries
Repo        : base
Matched from:
Filename    : /usr/lib64/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.15

mysql-5.0.77-4.el5_4.2.i386 : MySQL client programs and shared libraries
Repo        : base
Matched from:
Filename    : /usr/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.15

mysql-5.0.77-4.el5_5.3.i386 : MySQL client programs and shared libraries
Repo        : updates
Matched from:
Filename    : /usr/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.15

mysql-5.0.77-4.el5_5.4.x86_64 : MySQL client programs and shared libraries
Repo        : updates
Matched from:
Filename    : /usr/lib64/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.15

mysql-5.0.77-4.el5_5.3.x86_64 : MySQL client programs and shared libraries
Repo        : updates
Matched from:
Filename    : /usr/lib64/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.15

mysql-5.0.77-4.el5_5.4.i386 : MySQL client programs and shared libraries
Repo        : updates
Matched from:
Filename    : /usr/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.15

mysql-5.0.77-4.el5_5.4.x86_64 : MySQL client programs and shared libraries.
Repo        : installed
Matched from:
Filename    : /usr/lib64/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.15

mysql-5.0.77-4.el5_5.4.i386 : MySQL client programs and shared libraries.
Repo        : installed
Matched from:
Filename    : /usr/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.15

[root at host ~]#

The file

libmysqlclient.so.15

exist but for some reason PHP wont load it