[CentOS] CentOS 5.5 Java Process Death

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Mon Feb 14 11:36:14 UTC 2011

> I added in as many try...catch blocks as I could and got no useful
> output, but it occurred to me that the Eclipse loader is adding in
> another level of code between my application and the kernel.

Can you please give more details about this "additional" code? How did
you find out?

Do you mean that the application is running in an OSGi runtime?
Can you please give a bit more details about the architecture and
deployment of your application?

Is it a headless application or with an Eclipse UI?

I have had similar issues recently with the OpenJDK shipped in CentOS,
and if your application is based on OSGi I may be able to help you
analyze further.