[CentOS] Any update on 5.6 / 6?

robert mena robert.mena at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 13:59:06 UTC 2011

That's a lovely story.

But if that applies to CentOS core team (i.e they do not want to receive
money) why don't use the money to hire more staff to do some of their tasks,
specially those that they haven't been able to do in the way they would like
them to be done.

But it seems that I am barking at the wrong tree and find a way to pay
RedHat for all CentOS machine that I have, since this is a 8 or 80 matter
for some (i.e shut up and take whatever you get  X pay something that you
can't afford).