[CentOS] Any update on 5.6 / 6?

R - elists lists07 at abbacomm.net
Tue Feb 15 16:17:22 UTC 2011

> How would they be different from Oracle if they did that as a
> business?
>
> --
>    Les Mikesell

Well Les, i dont know.

bringing in Oracle to the equation needlessly complicates this thread
although i get some parallels for thinking purposes only.

the project and that company are "not equal"

my fault, i apologize, i should have started a new thread about financial
donation status and fair compensation for the CentOS team as i wasnt overly
concerned about the due dates.

yet, obviously if there were paid full and part time CentOS staff, it
could/might change internal scheduling some.

again, my fault for not thinking about the subject on the subject line when
i posted.

 - rh