[CentOS] Bacula

Johnny H ukfriend22 at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 16 13:06:07 UTC 2011

Thank you all for your sound advice.
Just to fill you in on why I am such a spoon at sys admin, this system
cost £50K+ and there is no sys admin and it comes with really poor
service support.
So I am learning on the job.

I now have a list of databases and there is not one called Bacula. I
will go away and mull/read and make a plan.

Again, thanks a lot, the simplest of tasks for your guys is the
unknown for me, so your help appreciated.

Kind regards,

John.