[CentOS] some think there are no unemployed OSS folks

Brunner, Brian T. BBrunner at gai-tronics.com
Thu Feb 17 15:55:05 UTC 2011

Temperance being a virtue (in moderation at least):
Refute untruths that are pertinent to CentOS on the CentOS list, refute other untruths in private conversation or on other lists.

This list has a long-term objective: To be a search/query archive for people trying to solve problems with their CentOS systems.  The lower the signal/noise ratio, the less useful our conversation here.  Please respond on this list to messages on this list with this in mind.

//me