[CentOS] vanilla kernel configuration :: xconfig --> qt errors

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 16:08:41 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 8:03 AM, Adrian Sevcenco
<Adrian.Sevcenco at cern.ch> wrote:
> On 02/17/2011 03:15 PM, Athmane Madjoudj wrote:
>> On 02/17/2011 01:26 PM, Adrian Sevcenco wrote:
>>> Hi! It seems that i made some changes that make xconfig to not work ..
>>> the problem is that not matter what QTDIR i select i receive the same
>>> errors that start with :
>> Try "make gconfig" the GTK version of "make xconfig", you need
>> "gtk2-devel" and "libglade2-devel"
> Thanks but i want my xconfig as it is nicer ...
> gconfig is working
>
> Adrian

Please have a look at this CentOS wiki article:

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Custom_Kernel

In the "Build preparations" section:

"yum install qt-devel # This is only necessary if you wish to use make
xconfig instead of make gconfig or make menuconfig."

Akemi