[CentOS] Any update on 5.6 / 6?

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Fri Feb 18 20:06:54 UTC 2011

Scot P. Floess wrote:

> Fair enough - "not only am I the president, but I'm also a client too"  :D
>
> In all seriousness, I'd think representing his own company, he'd be more
> professional in that representation...

Yup. There's a small ISP down on the Space Coast in FL, where I spoke to
the owner a few times, and he was friendly, helpful, and understanding.

*shrug*

A good part of it comes down to who you are. But we're *way* OT, now, and
I will not post any more to this thread.

>> In an industry where one-man companies are not uncommon, you learn to
>> never read too much into titles. :)
>
> --
> Scot P. Floess             RHCT  (Certificate Number 605010084735240)
> Chief Architect FlossWare  http://sourceforge.net/projects/flossware
>                             http://flossware.sourceforge.net
>                             https://github.com/organizations/FlossWare

Good job at shortening your .sigfile, Scot. Thanks.

          mark