[CentOS] Air Conditioning - ON!

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Tue Feb 22 21:08:09 UTC 2011

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 07:54:58PM +0000, Ian Murray wrote:

> >     No one is taking you  wrong here;
>
> Did you check with everybody before you spoke for them all?

	Pretty damned sure I made it explicitly clear in a post from
	Sunday that I speak only for myself and no one else.  Ever.

> That is a fantastic idea because IMHO it would be a much fairer assessment of
> the distribution than alluding to the "Enterprise" aspect.

	It's a shame that the whole sarcasm thing went completely over
	your head.

	You're an idiot if you don't think that CentOS is an
	enterprise-grade distro and while I may not agree with your
	comments in this thread you don't really come across as an
	idiot.  So is there a reason you're just trying to incite yet
	more fights and long, drawn-out discussions that will, in the
	end, amount to absolutely nothing at all?

							John
--
"The Gulf of Mexico, the Gulf states and all of us are totally fucked.  As
Sir Richard Mottram famously said: 'We're all fucked.  I'm fucked.  You're