[CentOS] http://www.securityweek.com/high-severity-bind-vulnerability-advisory-issued

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Wed Feb 23 17:55:08 UTC 2011

Larry Vaden wrote:
> US-CERT encourages users and administrators using the affected
> versions of BIND to upgrade to BIND 9.7.3.
>
> Optionally, one can wait on a backport.

Larry, go away. You don't seem to contribute anything at all to the list,
other than your obnoxiousness, and your desire to start flamewars, which
presumably give you some kind of jollies.

Yes, most of us saw this today on slashdot, if nowhere else. I would
expect RH to have the fix out in a day or two, and CentOS to have it out
the same day.

       mark