[CentOS] CentOS 5 Security Updates

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Thu Feb 24 23:19:20 UTC 2011

You don't seem to understand. ;-) I don't take your reply as an offense
and I don't mean mine as an offense, but:
If you did your research then you knew what answer you would get. And you
indeed got that answer. And you were not the only one who asked that and
who got that same answer. The specific package you ask about is
irrelevant. The question comes up every so often and every so often they
get the same answer. So, why do people think they have to ask the same
stuff yet again?
In case you (or any lurking soul) still don't know the answer:
it is "it comes when it comes".

Good night,
Kai