[CentOS] LSI MegaRAID 320-2E PCIe RAID Controller

Thu Feb 3 19:39:25 UTC 2011
Hugh E Cruickshank <hugh at forsoft.com>

Hi All:

Has anyone tried using an LSI MegaRAID 320-2E PCIe RAID Controller in
an HP DL380G5 (of any HP G5 DL for that matter) running CentOS 5? It
looks like it should work but it would be nice to know that someone
has already done it before I start going to all the effort and expense
of building the box. I have a spare DL380 and a couple of IBM EXP400
disk arrays that I would like to configure as a backup database server.

Any and all comments will be appreciated.

Regards, Hugh

--
Hugh E Cruickshank, Forward Software, www.forward-software.com