[CentOS] CentOS 6.0 alpha testers

Wed Feb 2 16:00:25 UTC 2011
Cia Watson <ciamarie at my180.net>

On Tue, 1 Feb 2011 21:24:34 +0100
"valent.turkovic at gmail.com" <valent.turkovic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
> who do I need to contact to become CentOS tester? When is first alpha
> due for release and testing?

From what I've been able to gather from the list, as I'm not part of the
dev testing team; there won't be an 'alpha' or 'beta', there will just be
a final release 'when it's ready'. We aren't sure when that will be, but
it will probably be within a few weeks after CentOS 5.6 is
released. CentOS 5.6 will likewise be released 'when it's ready' and we
don't know for sure when that will be, either. I would suspect that will
be by the end of the month (Feb 2011) but I'm really only guessing.

Cia W