[CentOS] selenium rc server - run it on a specific display help!

Fri Feb 4 16:51:17 UTC 2011
Cameron Kerr <cameron at humbledown.org>

You need to instruct it what DISPLAY to run on.

DISPLAY=... command-to-run-selenium

You should also need (I think) to do something with X authentication (xauth)

Are you sure that running it from cron is suitable? Seems very unusual for a GUI program.