[CentOS] Unable to connect to wireless network

Fri Feb 4 19:47:37 UTC 2011
lostson <lostson at lostsonsvault.org>

On 2/4/2011 11:17 AM, Scott Robbins wrote:
>> From: Jatin<daveyjatin at gmail.com>
>>
>>> I just installed the CentOS 5.5 version on my toshiba  laptop. I did the
>>> configuration that i had for the wireless settings but  still i could not
>>> connect to my home wireless network. So someone please  guide me on how i
>>> can connect my laptop to my wireless home  network.
>>

> http://home.roadrunner.com/~computertaijutsu/rhhw.html
>
> might give you ideas of what information would be necessary.

  Is netowork manager running ? It is not enabled by default. So you may
need to turn it on. Could really use some more information as well like
what kind of wireless card etc, good luck.

--
lostson

http://lostsonsvault.org

CentOS - It's not just for servers ya know