[CentOS] How and when are the sound modules loaded at system boot time on CentOS 5?

Mon Feb 7 19:59:01 UTC 2011
JohnS <jses27 at gmail.com>

On Mon, 2011-02-07 at 19:43 +0000, James Pearson wrote:

> I assume something does probe some how - which is what I trying to work
> out. i.e. what exactly does the probe and where in the startup sequence
> is this done?

I told you already...the kernel calls insmod first...then "init_moule"
then a "another sub r gets called to an actual init_module r

lemme see if i can finds ya a book to read

Why not explain exactly your problem?  Theres a reason you need to know
and y?

John