[CentOS] High Availability and Storage Cluster

Wed Feb 9 13:50:07 UTC 2011
Denis Zaharov <dizaharov at gmail.com>

Dear mailing list members,

There was a branch about clusters, but I have a certain task.

There are two servers with CentOS 5.5 installed.
The servers are working with Zabbix (monitoring system for traffic,
using a MySQL), wiki and RT (all are using Apache).
If one server will have became not available then necessary start these
services on another server with replication of data.

Can I use the Red Hat Cluster Suite for it at CentOS?
Also I heard about Heartbeat and DRBD. Maybe it is what I need?

--
Kind regards,
Denis Zaharov