[CentOS] Centos 5.5 + firefox 3.6 and 64bit javaplugin (1.6u23)

Fri Feb 11 02:50:30 UTC 2011
yonatan pingle <yonatan.pingle at gmail.com>

Hey there!

the newer plugin should work with latest Firefox  , just configure the
path correctly and you are set ,or use a symlink.

check out this fine article

http://koolinus.wordpress.com/2009/10/29/enable-java-plugin-on-firefox-with-centos-or-rhel-64bit/

what is your uname -a ? , maybe you have a repo that has it.