[CentOS] Any update on 5.6 / 6?

Wed Feb 16 21:29:17 UTC 2011
Larry Vaden <vaden at texoma.net>

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 2:36 PM, John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com> wrote:

>        How is a HDD failure at $dayjob an issue of project-related
>        "money"?  Can you perhaps conflate more?

There's a lot of difference between writing

"Was hoping to have
this done by the weekend but a series of unfortunate incidents ( like
large scale hdd failures ) meant that things at the $dayjob got a bit
hectic and this slipped a few days."

and writing

"Was hoping to have
this done by the weekend but a series of unfortunate incidents ( like
large scale hdd failures at the $dayjob) meant that things got a bit
hectic and this slipped a few days."

so, as I read it, I had help with the conflation.

Further, I'm surprised to learn that Karanbir's employer would go
against Karanbir's presumed advice against allowing such a situation
to develop.

Even further, the resistance to properly funding this project is truly amazing.