[CentOS] some think there are no unemployed OSS folks

Thu Feb 17 15:41:21 UTC 2011

Scot P. Floess wrote:

> Gentleman:
>
> Can we all just get along?  I love reading this list and posting my own
> questions as well...  But really - is this helping anyone?

I've done occasional OT posts, but I stop - this set of threads has been
going on all week, I think, or was it since last Friday.

Please take it offlist. In the past, I've occasionally done that, rather
than keep OT stuff in an inappropriate forum.

      mark (not a gentleman, neither by breeding, nor Act of Congress - <g>)