[CentOS] BInd Problem or Update SSL ?

Sat Feb 19 12:58:52 UTC 2011
James Hogarth <james.hogarth at gmail.com>

> Johnny has remarked on the importance of trust.
>
> My trust in RedHat went down when I learned they are not shipping all
> the SRPMs.  Some say it is due to human error.  If that is the case,
> why should I think they are better at backporting security fixes than
> at making sure a manifest of SRPMs is complete and correct?

Larry seriously now that's enough.

If you don't trust Redhat - great! go elsewhere!. IN fact pleas do
since then you shouldn't be using centos and you can then leave this
list alone.

For the record an archive of all mails sent to the mailing list
appears here... in this case in date order.

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2011-January/date.html

To give you the benefit of the doubt I search there for your mail by
subject and by the datestamp you allege.

It is not there - ergo it never arrived at the list.