[CentOS] CentOS Donations - Is Money a Curse?

Sun Feb 20 11:22:50 UTC 2011
cornel panceac <cpanceac at gmail.com>

2011/2/20 Sean <soso at orcon.net.nz>

> James B. Byrne wrote:
> >  But, our future financial support
> > for CentOS is contingent upon dealing with an independent legal
> > entity that conforms with national and international tax laws and
> > corporate reporting requirements.
> >

> A new model (appropriate to OSS) is being worked on  here:
> http://flattr.com/
> But, apart from being slightly experimental, may not be appropriate
> either to your particular dilemma?

in (my) ideal world. money are not necessary. you give me centos, i give you
electricity, or hardware, or an office, etc . since we still live in
money-lenders ruled world, is there a way to contribute (money) to centos
but not directly? like, instead giving money, pay the bill(s).