[CentOS] RECALL: http://www.securityweek.com/high-severity-bind-vulnerability-advisory-issued

Thu Feb 24 08:36:47 UTC 2011
Giles Coochey <giles at coochey.net>

On 24/02/2011 00:42, David Brian Chait wrote:
> > From Larry's web site: http://www.texoma.net/it/contact_us.html
>
>> abuse at texoma.net to report violations of netiquette
> To quote Rodney King.."Can't we all just get along?"
Or, at least, can't you just distance yourself and ignore someone who
obviously isn't ever going to agree with you? Be it by some obvious
non-disposition to your own beliefs? This isn't a religion based
discussion group...

I saw someone ask for list moderation or banning of a user here... I
don't think that is necessary, just don't rise to the bait of a troll -
bite once if you really must, but remember they are just trying to add
noise to an otherwise rational discussion group. So it is not worth
getting into an elongated thread about it.

--
Best Regards,

Giles Coochey
NetSecSpec Ltd