[CentOS] Alternative to cPanel

Thu Feb 24 08:42:36 UTC 2011
Rudi Ahlers <Rudi at SoftDux.com>

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 3:55 AM, Garry Dale <garry.dale at gmail.com> wrote:
> Trutwin, Joshua wrote:
>> Hello all,
>
> Hi, Josh. The CentOS lists are really not the appropriate place for this
> thread. No doubt there are many members of the CentOS community who can
> and will help. However, I'm quite certain that CentOS is wholly separate
> from the other, so threads on the CentOS lists should only pertain to
> CentOS. Perhaps those willing to assist you might contact you
> personally.  Just a friendly suggestion from a user.
>
> Regards.

Garry, what the OP has asked has a lot todo with CentOS. He's looking
for a web based management tool-set to manage his CentOS server, by
the way.

As per your definition, the list should have been much much quieter
and stuff like Gnome, KDE, web cams, etc, etc, etc should then also be
removed from the list?

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers