[CentOS] CentOS 6.0 new virtualization features?

Wed Feb 2 16:45:27 UTC 2011
Tom Bishop <bishoptf at gmail.com>

Spot on KB, I like KVM but the management tools are just not quite there,
unless your a big installation and can run RHEV on a windoze server.  I know
they are moving towards an open source RHEV implementation but it appears
that it will take awhile to get there.  I still plan to use KVM but will
just manage with the cli or egads virt-manager for now for my small
installations.