[CentOS] OT: looking for system Rescue CD with LSI MegaRAID 8708EM2 drivers pre-installed

Thu Feb 3 12:00:34 UTC 2011
Always Learning <centos at g7.u22.net>

On Thu, 2011-02-03 at 11:30 +0100, Giles Coochey wrote:
> On 03/02/2011 11:24, Rudi Ahlers wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Does anyone know of a Linux rescue CD with driver for a SLI MegaRAID 8708?
> >
> You might try the Gentoo Live CD with the domegaraid boot option.

Try Parted Magic 5.9 (the latest). It is like a Swiss Army Penknife and
might have because it has useful extras in addition to partitioning
software.

Parted Magic is definitely a useful disk to have. It includes a small web browser, drivers for most wifi and other items which I haven't played with.

partedmagic.com

--

With best regards,

Paul.